What To Do In Christchurch This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Christchurch, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Christchurch.
- Open Studios | Welcome to XCHC is hosted at "Exchange Christchurch - XCHC".
- Litter Intelligence Training Workshop in Sumner is hosted at "Sumner Surf Life Saving Club".
- 4-Day Intro to Alpine and Avalanche Awareness Course is hosted at "OENZ- Outdoor Education New Zealand".
- Elephants (Single or Multi Canvas) is hosted at "Paint 'n' Sip Studio, Christchurch".
- The Bog Retro Ski Party is hosted at "The Bog Irish Bar Christchurch".
- Meditation and Mindfulness Half Day Course is hosted at "Kalpa Bhadra Centre Meditate in Christchurch".
- Chakra Dance/Yoga Workshop for Women is hosted at "St Albans Uniting Church Christchurch".
- Sound Circle with Jake Kīanō Skinner is hosted at "ONE Spirit - Centre of Wellbeing".
- Matariki Kirtan Healing Circle Celebration is hosted at "North New Brighton Community Centre".
- Make Together: Create Your Own Stamp! is hosted at "24 Welles Street, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand".