RESIN ART CLASS
At an Artmor Resin Art Class we will teach you the technique of resin pouring; once you have been taught the technique you can go on to do all sorts of projects from serving trays to bread boards. This class is full of WOW!
At this informative art class you will learn:
• How to mix Epoxy Doming Resin correctly
• The difference between different types of epoxy resin and how they are used correctly
• What colour agents can and cannot be used in Epoxy Resin
• How to use Artmor’s exclusive Active Pearl Pigment colours, these will blow your mind.
• How to achieve awesome patterns and effects
• Techniques for doing different projects – breadboards, serving trays coasters etc
• Different resin pigments and how to add them to resin
• What are the best surfaces to apply resin to
• Different types of surfaces resin can be added to and how to prepare them
• What to do if it all goes wrong!
INCLUDED IN THE WORKSHOP IS:
300 x 300mm pre primed MDF Board
Resin art is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!!
At the conclusion of this 2 hour class you will have completed your very own unique piece of art that you can hang in pride of place in your home.
From this class you will go away with the knowledge and confidence to carry on doing many other resin projects.
Due to the drying time of resin your art work will be ready for pick up in 2 days after the class.
Bookings are essential as this class is limited in numbers.