EV Diagnostics & Maintenance: Part 2
In our new training EV22, we will cover HV airconditioning, diagnostics, servicing of R134a aircon, and heat pump systems, including R1234yf, PAG and POE oils. A full heat pump system and PDM is available for hands-on training. The following and more will be covered:
• The relation between PTC heater and heat pump, study air and refrigerant flow diagrams, and common faults. Including UV dye specifications and what is required for HV AC systems. A full HVAC service is covered step by step.
• Wheel alignment and stability control; We go from the simple proper understanding of grip, via wheel alignment to stability control in the EV. All aspects covered firstly, from an EV battery SOH and SOC perspective, secondly from a diagnostics perspective.
• We cover toe (toe out on turns), camber, caster, set back and trust angle adjustments and effects on the drivability of the vehicle and the effects on the stability control systems.
• Including a look into the values and angles with a 3D alignment system or better. In the stability control section, we will look at
G force sensor function and calibration, in combination with the steering angle sensor and ABS sensor’s functions.
• High voltage distribution; The role of the PDM module and we show you and explain how each item inside the PDM. Including service and diagnostics on the PDM.
Course ID: EV2-2
Cost: $581.00 +GST
To enrol or for more information get in touch on 06 874 9077 or dHJhaW5pbmcgfCBhZWNzICEgbmV0
You may also like the following events from AECS LTD: