EnviroPAST Conference 2019
EnviroPAST(Plastic And Sustainability Talks) is a two-day conference for New Zealand's youth (ages 12–24) to learn about and engage with environmental issues. EnviroPAST will provide these young people with opportunities to learn from and act on new environmental knowledge in unique and interesting ways.
Some of our event highlights include talks by:
- Professor Ian Shaw (University of Canterbury Lecturer and Toxicologist),
- Raquelle de Vine (Founder & Director of Algalita South Pacific),
- Helen Townsend-Rupp (Founder & CEO of The Rubbish Whisperer) and
- Helena Ruffell (University of Canterbury Environmental Science Masters Student and Zero Waste Blogger)
And other activities such as:
- A bees-wax wrap workshop,
- Government submission workshop and
- Tree planting at Styx Mill with Trees for Canterbury
For more information please visit our website at www.enviropast.com.