Education Changemakers are excited to announce the Change Leaders Program in Christchurch 2019.
Helping leadership teams create and drive collective impact
Change Leaders is a premiere learning experience for education leadership teams who are well placed to lead a transformation effort in their school or organisation. This exciting new program is based on a global research and action learning effort which has informed our 2018 book Dream Team.
You will find detailed information at http://www.educationchangemakers.com/change_leaders.html
We have space for 22 teams, each team can bring 3-5 people. The Principal MUST be a participant.
The cost is $2500 + GST PER TEAM for the full year program plus $125 catering per person for the 5 days. There is an additional Eventbrite fee of $30.90 (incl GST)
A $500 deposit is required when booking. You will be invoiced for the remaining amount of $2000 + catering for your team on January 20th.
Total cost will depend on catering for your team, for example if you book 4 people that is a total of $3000 (including catering), $600 per person for 5 days face to face faciltation and yearlong support.
You will be invoiced for the full amount on January 20th 2019.
DATES FOR FACE TO FACE DELIVERY
Day 1 - Monday 18th February
Day 2 and 3 - Monday 6th May, Tuesday 7th May
Day 4 - Monday 5th August
Day 5 - Monday 4th November
- It is 5 DAYS of professional learning in total (1 days, 2 days, 1 day, 1 day)
- It is for 22 teams
- We provide all the stationery and equipment and costs of facilitators
- There are TWO facilitators for all face-to-face workshops
- UNLIMITED coaching for the teams throughout the program
- Online content curation for participants throughout the program
- Each team will also receive a copy of 'Dream Team: A Playbook to Help Innovative Leaders Change Their Schools’ - Which is being released as book of the month by ASCD in December this year.
FACILITATORS: Dave Faulkner (CEO, Co-Founder) and Arnika Macphail (Director, NZ)