Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Christchurch, EN
Christchurch is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Christchurch has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Red House Museum and Gardens
- K9 Training & Advisory Centre
- Ringwood Library
- Stewarts Garden Centres
- Highcliffe Castle
- The Stourvale
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Christchurch, EN?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Christchurch is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Christchurch during Halloween.
Christchurch Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving at the Red House Museum was hosted at Red House Museum and Gardens.
- Halloween quiz was hosted at The Stourvale.
- Halloween Party was hosted at K9 Training & Advisory Centre.
- Spooky Walkway at Stewarts Christchurch Garden Centre 11am-3pm was hosted at Stewarts Garden Centres.
- A beastly Halloween at Highcliffe Castle was hosted at Highcliffe Castle.
- Spooky Story Time and Craft Event was hosted at Ringwood Library.
- Carn-Evil Circus Party was hosted at soho.