DreamTrip - Chongqing, China
About Your Trip
Travel to the inland port of Chongqing for a glimpse into the treasures of southwest China. On an illuminating full-day tour, visit the serene countryside of Hechuan district, northwest of Chongqing’s urban center. There, you will be captivated by Laitan Ancient Town. At the hillside Diaoyu Fortress, celebrate the site of an ancient battle. It was here in the 13th century that the army of Mongke Khan, ruler of the Mongol Empire, failed to defeat the Song dynasty army within the fortress walls. Walk through the gates and around the watchtowers to get a glimpse into the building’s impressive history.
What we love:
• Tucked out of the way, Laitan Ancient Town maintains customs and structures in place that date to the Tang dynasty.
• Built roughly 700 years ago, Diaoyu Fortress is steeped in cultural and historic importance — it’s the place where the Mongolian army’s quest to conquer the world was destroyed, subsequently changing the course of history.
• The Yangtze River is Asia’s longest river, stretching 3,915 miles (6,300 kilometers) from western China to Shanghai.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Chongqing, China, as well as:
• Full-day tour of Hechuan district; includes tour guide, transportation and gratuities.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• Daily bottled water per person.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport (CKG), approximately 12.5 miles (20 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport (CKG) to the hotel on June 11 at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. or 5 p.m.
The hotel to Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport (CKG) on June 14 at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. or 4 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by May 28.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
This trip will close by May 5.
The Hilton Chongqing is adjacent to the Yangtze River and within walking distance of Liang Lu Kou metro station and attractions such as Three Gorges Museum, Pipa Shan Park and Chongqing Museum of National History. Try the on-site China Moon restaurant for Cantonese cuisine and the award-winning Cafe@Two for classic international fare.
• 2 restaurants, 1 lounge and room service.
• 1 indoor pool.
• Cloud 9 Spa.
• Fitness center.
• Rooftop garden.
King Hilton Deluxe Room or Twin Hilton Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or single beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Separate seating and working spaces.
• 40-inch television.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
139 Zhong Shan San Lu
Yu Zhong District, Chongqing 400015, China
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
You may also like the following events from DreamTrips:
- This Thursday, 16th August, 02:00 pm, Dreamtrips: Dublin’s Historic Sites & Pints in Dublin
- This Friday, 17th August, 02:00 pm, DreamTrip: Castle & Winery Tour in Slovakia, Bratislava in Bratislava
- This Friday, 17th August, 03:00 pm, Delight in Wisconsin Water-Park Fun in Wisconsin Dells
Also check out other Nonprofit Events in Chongqing
, Food & Drink Events in Chongqing
Liked this event? Spread the word :