Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Chichester ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Chichester, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Chichester there are so many fun things to do.
Chichester has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving, Games and Activities Monday October 28th was hosted at Running Wild Forest School.
- The Inksmiths HALLOWEEN was hosted at The Inksmiths Tattoos.
- Half Term Fun: 28 Oct to 1 Nov was hosted at Weald & Downland Living Museum.
- Halloween Cupcake Decorating was hosted at Boston Tea Party Chichester.
- Halloween Karaoke Party was hosted at The Duke & Rye.
- A Wheely Spooky SEND Family Day (Fully Funded) was hosted at Applefield Smallholding.
- Halloween Charity Dance Class was hosted at Goodwood Healthclub.
- Halloween Spooktacular was hosted at Aldingbourne Trust.
- Halloween Family Sleepover was hosted at The Novium Museum.
- Halloween Quiz was hosted at The Kennels.
- Brick Kiln's Halloween Party was hosted at Brick Kiln Garden Centre.
- Halloween Charity Flash Day was hosted at The Electric Lady.
- Halloween Movie Night was hosted at Fox and Hounds.
- The Pelham Halloween party was hosted at Pelham Arms.
- Parent and Child Halloween Activities was hosted at Chichester, West Sussex.