Shamrocked in Chicago
Urban Bacchanal creates unique weekends designed to embrace the individuality of the city as we invade with the intensity of a bar crawl and the good nature of a festival. Our goal is to foster a truly unique experience via nomadic friendships and push you outside your comfort zone while taking care of all the details. We don't have surprise fees or taxes at checkout (We take care of that for you as well) so what you see is what you get. With our soft opening in Chicago we are making it our goal that when you walk away you do so with new friends and an itch to get to our next parade.
All attendees must be 21+Friday
- Private room with premium open bar 8PM-12AM!
- Swag pickup including your unique Shamrocked in Chicago shirts!
- Finger food!
- DJ and Karaoke!
- Icebreakers and contests with your new best friends :D
- Private room with brunch buffet and bottomless mimosas (or green beer) 8AM to 10AM!
- Announcements for the day and distribute 24 hour passes for metro!
- Riverwalk along the famous dyed Chicago River !
- Group picture and games!
- PARTY TROLLEY!
- Whirlyball! (Bumper cars meets lacrosse)
- Private room 1:00PM to 2:30PM with lunch!
- Back on the trolley!
- Dance party with open bar 3PM to 6PM!
- Dance battle!
- Chicago deep dish pizza!
- Announcement of winners of the Bacchanal Games!
- BREAK! 6PM to 9PM. Shower, change, nap, get your costumes ready or visit a site not on our tour.
- Private room with food and open bar 9PM to 12AM. - Costume contest
- Survive the night!
Sunday - Buffet brunch and bottomless brunch 10:30AM to 12:30PM!
- Exchange info with your new travel fam you just spent a weekend making new friends with!
- Hobble home and eagerly await our next fun filled weekend adventure!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, all attendees must be 21 years of age.
Is lodging included?
We have two ticket options. One is without lodging for those staying at a friends, getting a hotel, and those who live in the area. We then have a second option for those looking for an affordable lodging option where we have set up a discounted rate for HI Chicago Hostel at cost. We have two, ten person rooms entirely made up of our members. Additionally, one of our founders will be here with the group staying in one of the rooms as well.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Urban Bacchanal covers all transportation fees between events. Whether we walk, hop on the train, or hop on our very own party trolley all charges are covered. Upon arrival on Saturday a day pass will be provided so all train charges will be covered whether you are with us or decide to spend your break visiting another area instead of resting.
What can I bring into the event?
Common sense rules apply. No weapons and no alchohol. There should be more than enough open bars to keep everyone more than satisfied.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email us directly at aW5mbyB8IHVyYmFuYmFjY2hhbmFsICEgY29t. We're pretty fast at getting back to you and generally speaking you can expect a response within 24 hours.
What's the refund policy?
We refund 100% if it is 30 days BEFORE the event. Fees for events are split across each individual so we make sure every event is sold out and we plan for exact numbers at each location for games, events, etc. If it is after 30 days and something has come up outside of your control and you cannot attend email us directly at info@urbanbacchanal and we will work with you to the best of our ability.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes! It speeds up check in and we can get you sorted faster to make sure you're all set and ready to party!
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
It is not. However, if you find yourself unable to attend last minute and don't want your ticket to go to waste email us at aW5mbyB8IHVyYmFuYmFjY2hhbmFsICEgY29t and we will do our best to work with you to figure something out. We're travelers as well and understand life sometimes doesn't go your way.