Ready, Set, Play!About this EventKey TakeAways
✔️ 2 HOURS of an interactive and personalized ONLINE masterclass (Using Zoom Webinar Platform)
✔️ Unlimited access to the recording and hands-out materials
✔️ Certificate of Completion signed (upon request*)What is this course about?
Technology has increasingly become the answer to classic old medical problems. The tools to tackle these medical hurdles were directing towards integrating Gamification and Artificial intelligence in mobile health solutions. In this sharing session, we shall discuss why these tools are efficient and how to design mobile apps with these technologies into medicine.Agenda:
Factors driving the growth of gamification include:
- Outcomes-based medicine approach that focuses on prevention
- Value-based reimbursements under the Affordable Care Act
- The slow shift of digital health market to a business-to-consumer model
- Growth of the Millennial Generation that grew up playing video games
- Increasing health consciousness as evidenced by the popularity of health and wellness apps
- Innovation in interface technologies such as gesture control in Kinect for Xbox 360
Who should attend?
- Strategies on how a Digital Health Startup can enter the consumer healthcare industry using Gamification (Practical examples)
Startup founders in digital health
Aspiring digital health consultants
Limited Slots: 15 for Quality Q&A⚠️FAQsLimited slots! We like quality discussionsAnchor timezone is New York Time (we will send you a message with zoom meeting – Eventbrite calendar has a glitch)Ticket Non-Refundable: our proprietary work, in the form of audiovisual recording and lecture notes, will be shared with you exclusively. https://cdn-az.allevents.in/events5/banners/245216e0-3fa7-11eb-ac79-3dfd101f7a51-rimg-w720-h676-gmir.jpg Why Me?I help ambitious careerists and entrepreneurs in building their arsenal towards creative problem solving, authentic product design and development. My masterclasses are highly interactive and personalized. I look forward to having you onboard!
Industrial Experience:* Current Director of Biomedical Engineering Department at HCK* 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation* Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
* "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
* Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom. est. 2016
* HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at Medverselab est. 2016
* Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! ) est. 2016
* Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
* Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
* Design Thinker (mHealth) for Precision Medicine
Academic Background:* Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
* Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
* Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
* Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" - available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
* Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
* Advanced Degree (MS.PhD) in Health Informatics – App Innovation
#KeepHustling!LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katanai/-----------------------------------------------------------How can I contact the organizer with any questions?a2F0IHwgbWVkdmVyc2VsYWIgISBjb20=