Celebrate Eve of the New Year's Eve On the Water!
Amazing Skyline Views | Live DJs | Cocktails Available For Purchase
***Customer Service Info & Important Reminders***
- These events are PRIVATE EVENTS hosted by ChicagoCruiseEvents.com. Please do NOT call the Anita Dee for any questions as they will NOT have any of our event information.
- All cruises are 21+ to board. Proper ID required. Cruises are on rain/shine. There are NO refunds if you miss the boarding time.
- BOARDING TIME:
- Boarding: 5:45pm - 6:20pm
- Departs: 6:30pm*
- Returns: 9:00pm
- *Important: Ticketed Passengers MUST be boarded 10 min before departure time! Standby boarding starts 10 min before the departure time. Late ticketed passengers will be placed at the end of the standby line. There are no refunds or if you miss the boarding time indicated above.
- For Detailed Directions & Parking Info : Please click and print Anita Dee Directions & Parking Info
- Got Other Questions? Please read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section below. If you have any other questions, please e-mail: Q2hpY2Fnb0NydWlzZUV2ZW50cyB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t or Call: 312-543-9798.
Eve of the Eve Cocktail Cruise
Aboard the Anita Dee II
Complimentary Post Party!
Post Party information will be announced the week of the event.
Mention "Booze Cruise" at the Door for Free Cover!
21+ To Enter
ID will be checked at door.
Proper identification required.
For more information regarding the event, please visit our website:www.ChicagoCruiseEvents.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What is the address? 200 N Breakwater Access, Chicago, IL 60601Click Here for more information.
- What is the dress code? There is no dress code.
- Is there food on the boat? No, please eat before coming to the event.
- Is there a bar on the boat? Yes, there is a full bar on the boat.
- Can I bring my own food and drinks? Absolutely no outside food or beverage is allowed. Bags will be checked.
- How much is parking? Where do I park? The closest parking lot is DuSable Harbor parking lot and is about $16 - $24. At times, that lot can get full so plan accordingly. Click Here to see other nearby parking lots or view below.
- How do I redeem my voucher (ex. Groupon) for a date? Please download your voucher and follow the step by step redemption instructions or Click Here. Please contact the daily deal site for any assistance on getting your voucher # if you can't locate it.
- What kind of music will be played? The DJ will play a variety of music including, but not limited to Top 40, Pop, Mainstream, Hip Hop, EDM, etc.
- Event is sold out. How does Standby work? In order to do Standby, you can purchase a standby ticket. Standby tickets will only get enabled after the event is sold out. Standby terms will be on the standby ticket.
- Can I get a refund? Unfortunately, all tickets are non-refundable after purchase.
- Can I reschedule (including emergencies)? Unfortunately, all tickets are final as soon as you reserve a date. A spot is automatically reserved for you and can't be rescheduled.
- Can I give my ticket to someone else even if my name is on it? Yes! If you have an Eventbrite ticket, you can give that to anyone regardless of the name on the ticket. We need an unused ticket with a barcode to scan.
- It's raining outside. Can I reschedule? Cruises are on rain / shine and cannot be rescheduled. Please bring a poncho or an umbrella. There is also an interior deck on the boat. There is no need to call us to ask if the event is cancelled. We will send an e-mail out if the event gets cancelled.
- Does the boat have a bathroom? Yes, the boat has a bathroom.
- Is the boat handicap accessible? The Anita Dee II is handicap accessible if it is a manual wheelchair (only first floor is handicap accessible). The boat crew can help store the chair in one of the closets once the person is on board. The aft (back) deck of the lowest level is all windows with good views.
- Can I book the entire boat? Yes, please e-mail us for more info.
- I lost my ID. What do I do? All guests need a government issued ID to board