We are going to have a guest speaker today. We have had guest speakers that have talked about the Gig Economy and signing up for your 2017 healthcare insurance. Some of our future guest speakers might talk about:
• Startup Costs - how to get funded
• Social Media
• Mobile Technology - do you need a mobile app for your business
• Marketing - how to do it for your business
• Taxes for Small Businesses
• Legal Issues for Small Business & Startups
• Plus - give us your ideas and we will add them to the schedule.
Please arrive on time so we have time after the presentation for some free flowing conversation.
We meet at 8:00am CST almost every Wednesday except on holidays or holiday weeks.
Please spread the word and invite your friends.
• No ticket required.
• No RSVP required
• No preset agenda.
• NO elevator pitches
FREE for members, $3 for non-members, you can prepay here or on Eventbrite or pay $5 at the door
Since it is BYOB (Buy Your Own Breakfast), you are in control of the cost.
Lot parking is available in the back of the restaurant. Close to public transportation (buses, subway routes and train). Just North of the corner of Roosevelt and Jefferson in Chicago.
Save money and become a paying member of our community. Go here to pay your annual membership fees. https://breakfast-with-strangers-2016-17-annual-membership.eventbrite.com