In the world of mhealth apps, patient-centered design is king.About this Event https://cdn-az.allevents.in/events9/banners/28f1f870-1448-11ec-96ef-75fa0e6beff5-rimg-w720-h801-gmir.jpg
✅ 2 hour instructor-led training (Self-paced using Teach:able Platform)
✅ Certificate of Completion – powered by The Mindshop School
✅ Hands-out materials and unlimited access to the recorded session
What is this MINDSHOP™ about?
In the world of #mhealth design, usability is king. Softwares, valuated for millions of dollars, are abandoned due to its lack of appreciation of the power of usable design principles.
This course emphasizes the importance of mobile user experience in designing effective healthcare e-solutions: how different populations of healthcare consumers select and utilize mobile apps in their daily lives, why they sustain or abandon use, and the health benefits and predictive outcomes that are caused by this usage.
Module 1: Gathering Insights from providers and patients' point of view
- Understand design thinking framework through case studies in healthcare
- Identifying users pain points (patients and providers)
- Learn how to gather data and contextualize them into a meaningful architecture
- Module 2: Ideation in the healthcare sphere
- Reframing and Ideation - Go wide and wild problem-solving technique
- Know how to foresee the needs based on user personas
Module 3: Implementation and limitations
- Prototyping and testing - fail fast, keep moving technique
- Know how to stitch the design to the insights gathered
- Learn how to iterate swiftly
- Learn how to manage frustration when failing fast process
- Open-Discussion: Your current role and how designing a mobile health app can benefit you
Who needs to attend?
- Entrepreneurs at early-stage of their startup (preferably mhealth)
- Managers who are committed to solving healthcare problems creatively
- User Interface designers who wish to expand their towards UX design in health
- Limited slots! We like quality discussions
- This is Online! From the comfort of your home, office, laptop, mobile.
- Anchor timezone is New York Time (we will send you a message with zoom meeting – Eventbrite calendar has a glitch)
- Ticket Non-Refundable: my proprietary work, in the form of audiovisual recording and lecture notes, will be shared with you exclusively.
- I send the zoom URL and instructions 1-day prior to class to make sure the ticketing is officially closed.
- Read my publications: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8402421/
Email: a2F0IHwgbWVkdmVyc2VsYWIgISBjb20= https://cdn-az.allevents.in/events4/banners/29419f10-1448-11ec-96ef-75fa0e6beff5-rimg-w720-h311-gmir.png
I help ambitious careerists and entrepreneurs in building their arsenal towards creative problem solving, authentic product design and development. My masterclasses are highly interactive and personalized. I look forward to having you onboard!
My personal website: www.katusop.com
- Healthcare Technology Director at HCK; International Medical Simulation Center; FCKM - Current
- 2020 NC Data+Challenge Startup Finalist (Gina Health)
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- Current R&D Lab Manager at Duke University – Biomedical Engineering Dept.
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom. est. 2016
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at Medverselab est. 2016
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! ) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- Design Thinker (mHealth) for Precision Medicine
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" - available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS) in Health Informatics – Precision Medicine