Chiang Mai Holistic offers a Certified Tibetan Bowls sound healing therapy training. Whether you are looking to become a sound healing practitioner and therapist, interested in sound healing, or just want to learn a new skill, this training is for you. Over these 2-days you will learn so many techniques and theories behind sound healing. At the end of this training, you will be able to start working with clients one-on-one.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL LEARN OVER THE 2 DAYS:
- Learning how to do treatments with clients one-on-one
- Learning two different styles of playing bowls both Indian & Nepal (we will focus mainly on Nepal techniques)
- Science behind sound healing
- Brain Wave (Nepal Style)
- Hand & Foot Massage
- Aura Cleansing
- Self-Healing (Important)
- Spine and Back Massage
- Working with Tingsha Bells
- Treatments for different types of disorders such as trauma, stress, anxiety.
- 1-hour Treatment
- How to lead group sound baths
- How to Work with Clients
- How to clean space, bowls, and yourself
- How to know which bowls to buy
- and LOTS more...
BENEFITS OF USING TIBETAN SINGING BOWLS
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Lower anger and blood pressure.
- Improve circulation and increases blood flow.
- Deep relaxation and pain relief.
- Chakra balancing.
- Increase mental and emotional clarity.
- Promote stillness, happiness, and well being.
- Stimulate the immune system.
- Removes blockages and toxins from the body.
- Helps to recover after an illness, traumas, and medical treatments.
- Helps you to connect with your higher self.
- Balances both hemispheres of the brain.
- Sends healing to all cells of your brain.
- Sleep soundly and feel the effect of the treatment after several days.
- Visit our website to find out more information: https://www.chiangmaiholistic.com/tibetan-bowls-sound-therapy-training.php
Limited Spots available so please book early