Benefits of this one day Principles of Risk Assessment course:
In 2015/16, 1.3 million people suffered from a work-related illness.
72,702 were reported injured.
144 People lost their lives.
The estimated cost of injuries and ill health in that year was £14.1 billion.
30.4 million working days were lost due to work-related illnesses and injuries.
It is an employer's duty to protect the health, safety and welfare of their employees and other people who might be affected by their business. This includes providing sufficient information, instruction and training of employees, so they can work in a way that does not put themselves or others at risk.
Our QA Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment (RQF) course is ideal for all employees, helping them to create a better understanding of health and safety issues and risk assessments.
During this one day Principles of Risk Assessment course:
• Main causes of Work-related Fatalities, Injuries and ill health
• Moral, Legal and Economic Reasons for Preventing Accidents and ill health at Work
• Key Terms associated with Risk Assessments in Health and Safety at Work:
- Near Miss
- Accident Triangle
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Control Hierarchy
- Suitable and Sufficient
• The Role of Risk Assessments in Accident and ill Health Prevention
• Legal Requirements for Risk Assessments
• Basic Process for Undertaking a Risk Assessment
???? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ? ?????-???, ??????? ????????? ????????.
For more information, go to https://pochattraining.co.uk/principles-risk-assessment/
, contact us on 01246 451812 or aW5mbyB8IHBvY2hhdHRyYWluaW5nICEgY28gISB1aw==
Or why not book your place right now? You can book via Eventbrite, via our website, or if you prefer to pay by invoice, just contact us to arrange this.
#HealthandSafety #RiskAssessment #Risks #Training #PochatTraining