Celebrate Hispanic Heritage month with the Latin Ballet of Virginia's presentation of 'Alma Latina' at the Amphitheater at Pocahontas State Park. This performance honors the essence of Hispanic culture and demonstrates the great Native American, Spanish and African influences. Be immersed in the history of Latino America through the rhythms, music, and dance. This event is sponsored by Friends of Pocahontas State Park and Stone Brewing Company.
In order to provide the safest and best visitor experience, we require each participant to observe the following rules:
1) If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, stay home until you are healthy.
2) Masks are required for guests who are unvaccinated when using restroom facilities or when social distance cannot be maintained.
3) Tickets in advance are available online or by visiting the park office; there will be a box office onsite when gates open for the event. All guests, including youth, must have a ticket to gain admission to the concert. Children 5 and under are free. Tickets with admission fees can be purchased by visiting ticketstobuy.com and tickets with free admission are available at eventbrite.com.
4) Guests are invited to sit in lawn chairs or on picnic blankets. There are limited bench seats on a first come, first serve basis. Gates will open one hour before show time. Guests needing ADA seating should contact YW1lbGlhICEgaHVsdGggfCBkY3IgISB2aXJnaW5pYSAhIGdvdg== after purchasing tickets to arrange seating.
5) Restroom facilities will be available on site. Strict cleaning protocols are in place to ensure safety and cleanliness. Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the concession stand.
6) Food trucks may be onsite for select events; please contact the park for availability. Please only dispose of trash in proper receptacles or bring all trash back home. Please do not litter!
7) Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase from the concession stand operated by Friends of Pocahontas. To purchase alcoholic beverages, guests must be 21 years or older and have a valid photo ID. Purchases can be made via cash or credit.
8) At the conclusion of the concert, please return to your vehicle and follow all directions and signs to exit the park.
9) Absolutely no outside alcohol, coolers, bags, backpacks, canopies, illegal substances, illicit goods, fireworks, or laser pointers will be permitted at the event and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted by state and federal law. No pets are allowed. Small handbags are permitted but are subject to search.
10) No refund requests or ticket transfers will be granted. Parking fees are required at all times. Events are rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather, a rain date of Sunday, October 3 may be implemented. Please contact the park office for more info.
Tickets for Pocahontas Premieres: The Latin Ballet of Virginia can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Parking Fee||USD 10|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events