What To Do In Chester This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Chester, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Chester.
- FREE Posture and Spinal checks at our May open morning - 8th May 2021 is hosted at "Aligned Health".
- iOrienteering is hosted at "Chester City Wall, Chester, CH1 1, United Kingdom".
- Open Welsh Three Peaks Challenge is hosted at "Chester railway station".
- Group Circuit is hosted at "Live Chester".
- Space is hosted at "The Live Rooms".
- Evie Young Trunk Show is hosted at "64 Northgate Street, Chester, CH1 2HT, United Kingdom".
- Stanley Palace Ghost Hunting Events Chester is hosted at "Stanley Palace".
- O2 Touch Rugby Chester RUFC is hosted at "Chester RUFC".
- Chester Ghost Tour is hosted at "Chester Ghost City".
- Yoga & Mindfulness 4-7yrs is hosted at "Tarvin Community Centre".