Fallout - Chimera
Fallout - Chimera
Country: Sector 49 (formerly Chester UK)
No one knows who struck first. All out nuclear war turned the ground to glass. Tsunamis and earthquakes flattened cities and a cloud of soot and ash plunged the world into complete darkness.
Surviving at all odds, 2 main factions had emerged dominating the landscape. The Stalker Clan and the Brotherhood had been fighting for as long as anyone could remember.
By time the clouds cleared and the last survivors began to venture out it became apparent that a deadly neuro-toxin named ‘Chimera’ was lurking in the air.
When all seemed lost, news came of a former research colony located in the Cheshire Countryside, code named Outpost. It was believed that scientists who created Chimera had also created a cure.
Both factions sent teams of their best fighters to the Outpost in a last ditch effort to save mankind.
Here our stage is set, who will be victorious.............
Join us for a third Fallout weekender, watch the page for updates.
Camping on site, with a bbq and film on a big screen on Saturday night.
We will be holding a best loadout competition, so get scavenging ?
Raffle will be held on the Sunday, tickets will be on sale in January.
We will be operating the usual rules we apply to game days.
As this is a big game, with a post apocalyptic theme, the following rules will also apply:
Chimera toxic gas
• green smoke will be used to simulate Chimera gas
• Chimera gas has a 5m K*ll radius
• gas masks do not protect you from Chimera gas
• medic rule does not apply to Chimera gas kills
• each player will have 2 lives
• after the first hit, the player must audibly shout ‘medic’
• any live player can medic you by tying a bandage around your arm
• after the second hit the player must re-spawn
• after 2mins the player must ‘bleed out’ if not medic’d