Create an effective Marketing Plan
Transform your Marketing in 1 Day!
Plan your way to success by structuring your marketing communications so you can influence your target audience!
Most people I speak to say one or some of the following:
- My marketing plan is in my head
- I haven’t got a budget or don't know how much I should be spending...
- I don’t know where to start...
- I don't know WHICH marketing activities I should be doing for the business
- I do marketing as and when I have time and splurge when I've got a free half hour
- I want to know HOW to get more of the perfect client but don't know how to find them
- I want people to buy from me and not my competitors
Does any of this sounds familiar? If so, you should attend this Marketing Planning Day with Amanda from Koogar.
The workshop takes place in Warrington in St James Business Centre, and includes your lunch and refreshments for the day.
Registration is at 9:00am and the workshop starts at 09:30am – 4:30pm.
What is your goal? Are you having the effect in your industry that you want to have?
How well do you understand your target market, your current clients and your own business?
Which target audience should you prioritise, and what specific actions should you take?
- Do you know how you are going to attract and retain clients?
- Do you have a solid sales process? Does it work?
- Discover the one thing that will change the way you do business forever!
This workshop is for Businesses Owners and Marketing Managers who....
- Have an idea of what they would like to achieve, but haven’t got it properly organised or structured
- Want to build a stronger foundation for their business
- Make marketing easier throughout the company
- Want to understand what their data-driven strategic plan could look like
- Want to walk away with a plan and ideas to implement straightaway that will get them results!
When the day is over you will have achieved the following:
- A deeper, richer understanding of your ideal customer, and how they will benefit most from your business solutions
- A clearer understanding of your unique position in the marketplace
- Have taken an honest look at the competition in your industry and understand how to rise above them.
- Begun to create a true definition of your brand so you can communicate your business more effectively
- A reality check on your product mix and pricing so you’re not leaving money on the proverbial table
- Worked out which promotional platform(s) and activities are most suitable to help you attract more customers, create more loyalty and gain brand recognition
- A complete marketing plan/calendar for use directly after the workshop so you can plan ahead for 2019
Bring with you:
- One of every piece of your printed marketing for examination by Amanda and discussion with the rest of the group, eg. your business cards, flyers, etc…
- Access to your website and online marketing for discussion with the Koogar team e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- Pens, Highlighters, felt-tips – we are getting creative!
- Your own workbook – This should be a dedicated A4 workbook just for your business marketing and ideas
What they have said about this workshop
5 out of 5!
I attended Koogar Ltd's Marketing Planning Day course. The course was intensive but very informative and gave me a lot of useful and interesting insights that I can use in my marketing efforts going forward. Throughout the day's course, Amanda was very helpful and her passion for her subject is infectious. I would heartily recommend this course and Koogar Limited.
5 out of 5!
I attended Koogar Marketing's Planning Day and found it very useful and also very fun! It was a great way to ensure the business is ready for big marketing changes going forward and is also organised so we can keep on top of any marketing work! The day was a great way to also network with other businesses and learn how they can fit the material taught in the training into their businesses. If you're looking to create an organised marketing strategy for your business, attend the Marketing Planning Day!
What is my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Our office is;
Train - 15 minutes’ walk from the closest train station Warrington Bank Quay
Driving? - Come off the M6, M56 or M62 Motorways to our large FREE Car Park
Further afield? - The Village Hotel (opposite our offices), B&B's or AirBnB's
What can I bring into the event?
A jumper or cardigan in case you get cold. You know what workshops are like, some people are cold, and some are hot!
Laptop and access to your website (we will provide the WiFi)
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact Amanda on;
Telephone: 01925 699 250
You may also like the following events from Koogar - Integrated & Digital Marketing: