After the super successful "The Great Hyderabad Bake Show", Homebakers.co.in proudly announces Chennai's first Home Bakers event - "The Great Chennai Bake Show".
Cake Competitions, Masterclasses, Panel discussion, Demos & Networking exclusively for Home Bakers and baking suppliers from Chennai.
Home bakers in Chennai can showcase their amazing baking talent by taking part in the cake competition* to win some exciting prizes. Everyone will get a chance to learn from the experts of the home baking industry and build their network.
Baking Suppliers will get chance to set up stalls and bring in the latest tools/products/ technology for home bakers.
Venue - Hotel Park Elanza, Bengaluru
- Rs. 1500 per entry (bookings till 31st Jan 2019)
- Rs 1800 per entry (bookings after 31st Jan 2019)
Register your seat here - http://bit.ly/TGCBS-Register
Refreshments and Lunch will be provided .
Expert demo sessions:
1. French Macarons by Chef Karthika Shravanthi
2. Cake Photography by Subhashini Ramsingh (Cake Masters 2018 - Top 10 Cake Artists)
3. Wedding Cakes Designs by Maaria Kulsum Tanveer
4. A session by Chef Jins Paul of Food Consulate
5. A session on Social Media
1. Subhashini Ramsingh (Cake Masters 2018 - Top 10 Cake Artists, Fondbites School of Sugar Art)
2. Chef Karthika Shravanthi (Bakeman Begins)
3. Maaria Kulsum Tanveer (Cafe Adoniya)
4. Chef Jins Paul (Food Consulate)
5. Chef Lisa Isaac (Artisans Institute Of Baking)
Read other posts for more details on the competition, venue and expert demo sessions.
Event link - http://bit.ly/TheGreatChennaiBakeShow
Competition rules - http://bit.ly/Bake-Shows-Competition
#TheGreatChennaiBakeShow #Homebakers #HomebakersinIndia
*Terms and Conditions Apply.