The Art & Science of Mind Management by Shantanu
An Invite for Course on "The Art & Science of Mind Management"
“Meditation has no meaning if it does not bring harmony to your mind. Harmony and balance of mind are more important in life than spiritual realization. If you mind is harmonious and balanced, you will always find peace and contentment wherever you are. If the mind is disturbed, agitated, dissipated and fickle, then even in the quietest corner of the globe or a remote cave in the Himalayas you will not find peace and solace. Therefore, deal with the mind.”
Yoga is organising the mind. Yoga is a continuous process of development, an awareness of your interaction with life and the ability to ensure smooth passage through moments of difficulties.
What will you learn in this course
1. Various techniques by which the mind can be kept calm and un-agitated.
2. How to make the body-system healthy, inside and out, the mind does not get any cause for worry - a healthy mind in a healthy body.
3. Techniques to strengthen the mind itself, so one does not get easily agitated and learns to realign oneself in relationships to people, things, situations and to environment.
4. The techniques of Asana, Pranayama, Mudra and Bandha which – all are aimed at improving the function of the body organs and body systems, with just one specific purpose: to make the mind calm.
5. Yogic practices to clean out mind of its accumulated dross and remove the inner turmoil or stress.
6. Practices to deal with worry, fear, anger, depression or jealousy which interferes with work or with living life.
7. How to make mind more focused as well as relaxed.
8. Build a balance state of mind to deal with any situation in life.
9. Practices of Pratyahara & Dharana or different practice of Meditations to evolve the mind progressively.
10. Practice which will bring peace and calmness of mind on regular & sustained basis.
This Course will be suitable for:
1. For any level of Yoga Practitioners.
2. Anyone who feels their mind is not focused or experiences flickering state of mind.
3. Those who wish to work with their mind and channelise their mental energy constructively.
4. Anyone who wants to refine their personality.
5. Anyone who lacks concentration of mind, wants to give direction to their mind & increase their performance in life.
6. Anyone who wish to improve their personal family life as well as work life.
7. Anyone who wise to find happiness in anything what they do.
Course Content: This course will have 80% practice and 20% theory, related to different aspects of Mind. The theory will be based on philosophy & principles of Patanjali Yoga Sutras of Raja Yoga, Samkhya Philosophy & Bhagavad Gita.
Important notes related to Mind Management will be shared to everyone during the course for better understanding of subject.
Note : In case participant travel due to any reason, person will be given personal practice regime to follow during their travel; in that way person will remain in touch with practices what’s being taught in classroom during their absence !
Teaching Methodology: As developed, classified and presented by ‘Satyananda Yoga ~ Bihar Yoga’ or Bihar School of Yoga Tradition.
Date: 2nd February (Saturday) – 26th May (Sunday) 2019 (for 4 months, on every Saturday & Sunday)
Saturday: 4.00 pm – 5. 30 pm
Sunday: 8.00 am – 9.30 am
Led by: Shantanu Saha
Rs: 20,000/-, Early bird offer till 20th Jan 2019.
Rs: 25,000/-, 21st Jan 2018 onward.
The course fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-adjustable, once the registration is over.
You may also like the following events from 136.1 Yoga Studio: