On the occasion of Republic Day of India, we are pleased to invite all our rider friends to join in for the ‘Republic Ride 2019’. All riders are welcome with tri-colours flying high are welcome to be part of this REPUBLIC RIDE 2019 happening across all 12 chapters of Road Thrill. Gear up for one of the memorable ride in the City.
Destination: Citizens Development Centre, Ambattur, Chennai.
@@ Please carry cash, as we plan to donate them in person @@
Assemble Point: Rajaji Bhavan Complex
Ride in: 6.15am
Ride out: 6.30am
@@@ ITINERARY @@@
- Flag hosting
- Ride to CDC
- Wind-up from CDC to their respective places.
@@@@@@@@@@ RIDING NORMS @@@@@@@@@@
1. Straight line formation/ Staggered Formation with speed limits from 60 to 80 kph
2. Dress code: Please come in white t-shirt/Shirt/tops, blue jeans and our Indian Tri Colour Flag
3. Carry required cash (Breakfast/etc), Tank up fuel, Bike documents and a personal ID.
4. Please be ON or before time at the starting points.
5. The road is prone to accidents and you are responsible for your own safety hence no stunts overtaking, speeding, etc
6. Most Imp. – Leave all things aside and RIDE with PRIDE on our Republic Day!!
@@@ RIDING GEARS and Checks>>MANDATORY<<@@@
1. Helmets for Both Riders and Pillions (Full Face Preferred)
2. Hand Gloves, Jackets, Knee and Elbow Pads (Recommended)
3. Full shoes for both Riders and Pillions (Mandatory)
4. Make sure your motorcycle is in good condition and you are carrying required spares and documents
IMP NOTE: Anyone not respecting the code for the Riding Gears and RT Code will be told to leave the group immediately. This is not only for your safety but for the safety for other riders on the road.
RT Code: https://roadthrillcommunity.com/blog/2017/08/13/road-thrill-code-love-peace-respect/
Feel Free to SHARE the event and INVITE your friends along!!
Team Road Thrill!!