Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
About the Course:
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in Chennai program is the second stage in the Lean Six Sigma Master’s program. You’ll learn the core principles of Lean Six Sigma, how to implement quality projects and applications, and how to use the Minitab tool for effective statistical analysis. The course is aligned to IASSC exam, integrates lean and DMAIC methodologies using case studies and real-life examples, and will give you the skills to empower your organization for continuous improvement.
Registration Link - https://www.simplilearn.com/lean-six-sigma-green-belt-training-chennai-city
· 40 hours of instructor-led training
· Aligned to IASSC, ASQ
· 4 real life projects
· 27 hours of high-quality e-learning content
· 4 simulation test papers
· 33 PDUs offered
What are the course objectives?
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification course in Chennai is designed to ensure that you clear the exam on your first attempt. The training will give you an overview of Six Sigma and organizational goals and show you how to apply the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control) methodology, measure current performance to identify projects and root causes of issues, generate and implement solutions with real life applications on various industry case studies.
The course is aligned with the certification exams of the leading Six Sigma Green Belt certification institutions ASQ and IASSC.
What skills will you learn?
At the end of the Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to:
· Become a key stakeholder in leading and implementing Lean Six Sigma projects in your organization
· Describe how to identify an improvement project in the Define phase
· Explain how to measure process and product in the Measure phase
· Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyse phase
· Identify possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase
· Define efficient operating levels for inputs and outputs in the Control phase
· Use DFSS Tools such as Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Risk Priority Number (RPN)
What are the career benefits of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification?
As organizations strive for continuous improvement, they seek professionals that can employ problem-solving and business know-how to enhance internal processes. Lean Six Sigma positions you to take the lead in quality management projects and interpret data strategically and statistically by deploying process mapping, risk management and benchmarks setting skills. The value of this certification is not confined to large organizations but is widespread across multi-level organizations.
How to enroll in this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course?
Please click on the enrolment link – https://www.simplilearn.com/lean-six-sigma-green-belt-training-chennai-city
What is the price to take this course?
Lean Green Belt Online Classroom Training in Chennai - ₹ 16,999