Kaizen Robotics Program - Lema Labs
Interested in Robotics & Embedded System?
Build Robots & Improve your hands-on skill with Kaizen Robotics Program conducted by Lema Labs (Incubated at IIT Madras Incubation Cell)!
Weekend batch of Kaizen Robotics Program is starting on 6th Jan 2019 (Sundays) at IIT Madras Research Park.
Kaizen Robotics Program is a certificate program to provide students with a steep learning curve in the field of Robotics & Embedded Systems. It consists of 40 hours of Intensive Training & 4 months guidance on Projects.
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by more than 5000 students.
- 40 hours of Intensive training
- 10 robots built from scratch
- AVR & Arduino
- Work with DC, Stepper & Servo Motors
- Build Circuit based, Mobile, Remote Controlled & Cartesian Robots
- 4 months guidance on projects
- 4.4/5 star rated program
- Elaborate take away kits for a team
- Basics of Robotics
- Micro-controllers (ATMEGA 16)
- Embedded C Programming
- Line Follower Robot
- Obstacle Avoidance Robot
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Analog to Digital Conversion
- Interfacing Analog sensors
- Light Intensity Based Robots
- Direction Controlled Robot
- Arduino Programming
- UART - Serial Communication & Computer Controlled Robot
- Working with Stepper Motors
- Servo Motors
- Handwriting Robot
26 Jan 2019 - Class 1
27 Jan 2019 - Class 2
03 Feb 2019 - Class 3
10 Feb 2019 - Class 4
17 Feb 2019 - Class 5
24 Feb 2019 - Competition
Fee for the program is INR 9500/- (inclusive of all taxes) per participant.
A student must pay an advance of INR 1500/- to confirm the registration and pay the remaining fee before the program starts on the first day.
Payment once done will be non-refundable.
Rules and Requirements:
1. No prior knowledge of Robotics required.
2. A team must bring One laptop of their own
Participants will be certified by Lema Labs and IIT Madras Alumni Association.
To Register: www.lemalabs.com/register
Reach us out at +91 8056603335 / +91 9543425898
You may also like the following events from LemaLabs:
Liked this event? Spread the word :