Kaizen Robotics Program - Lema Labs
Interested in Robotics & Embedded System?
Build Robots & Improve your hands-on skill during this semester vacation!
Crash Course batch of Kaizen Robotics Program is starting on 19th Nov 2018 at IIT Madras Research Park.
Kaizen Robotics Program is a certificate program to provide students with a steep learning curve in the field of Robotics & Embedded Systems. It consists of 40 hours of Intensive Training & 4 months guidance on Projects.
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by more than 5000 students.
- 40 hours of Intensive training
- 10 robots built from scratch
- AVR & Arduino
- Work with DC, Stepper & Servo Motors
- Build Circuit based, Mobile, Remote Controlled & Cartesian Robots
- 4 months guidance on projects
- 4.4/5 star rated program
- Elaborate take away kits for a team
- Basics of Robotics
- Micro-controllers (ATMEGA 16)
- Embedded C Programming
- Line Follower Robot
- Obstacle Avoidance Robot
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Analog to Digital Conversion
- Interfacing Analog sensors
- Light Intensity Based Robots
- Direction Controlled Robot
- Arduino Programming
- UART - Serial Communication & Computer Controlled Robot
- Working with Stepper Motors
- Servo Motors
- Handwriting Robot
03 Dec 2018 - Class 1
04 Dec 2018 - Class 2
05 Dec 2018 - Class 3
06 Dec 2018 - Class 4
07 Dec 2018 - Class 5
09 Dec 2018 - Competition
Fee for the program is INR 9500/- (inclusive of all taxes) per participant.
A student must pay an advance of INR 1500/- to confirm the registration and pay the remaining fee before the program starts on the first day.
Payment once done will be non-refundable.
Rules and Requirements:
1. No prior knowledge of Robotics required.
2. A team must bring One laptop of their own
Participants will be certified by Lema Labs and IIT Madras Alumni Association.
To Register: www.lemalabs.com/register
Reach us out at +91 8056603335 / +91 9543425898
You may also like the following events from LemaLabs:
Also check out other Workshops in Chennai
Liked this event? Spread the word :