"How to Sing in a studio?" is a Voice Culture & Training workshop related to vocal health for singers, speakers, dubbing Artists, etc. also training your voice according to each one's specific needs.
This workshop aims at teaching the participants about Voice Culture & Training their voice to sing in a Studio, where the participants will also have a live studio session.
Below are the details of the Workshop -
Q1) Who can attend this workshop?
A) Anyone who wants to maintain their vocal health - Singers, Speakers, Carnatic Vocalists, etc.
2) What is the Workshop Agenda?
1st hour - Basics of Voice Culture -
1) Basic Understanding of Voice Cultutre
2) General Vocal Exercises
3) Breath Improving Exercises
4) Understanding your voice & Customizing the exercises for your needs - A One-on-one
with the Tutor
5) Riyaz Techniques
2nd hour - Voice Production & Health -
1) Voice Modulation
2) Using your different Voices - Abdomen & head Voice
3) Voice Culture for singing
4) Voice Culture for Speaking
5) Vocal Health - Physical & Mental Fitness
3rd Hour - Things to keep in mind while Recording in a Studio -
1) Basic things to know while in a studio
2) How to record inside a studio
3) Voice Production in a Studio
4) Live demo Recording inside our in-house Studio
Refreshments & Snacks will be provided at the workshop Venue
Q3) Where is the Workshop Venue?
'Studio Sahanas' / 'Sahanas - Live the Dream' on Google Maps
Q4) How long is the workshop and what is the Registration fee?
The workshop is for 3 - 3.5hrs and the registration fee is INR 1000
Q5) How do I register?
A. Registration Link - https://imojo.in/voicecultureworkshop3
Limited Seats Only.
Q6) How do I contact to know more details about this Series / Workshop?
A. Whatsapp/Call us at +91 9486251761 ;