17th International Preksha Meditation Camp,
11- 18 november.2018,
In presents of
H.H. Acharya Mahashraman.
Trainer Details: Monks, Nuns & Sramaniji and Other Preksha Trainers
DELHI-CHENNAI-DELHI Air Tickets will be provided Free if registered 3 months prior to the camp date.
FREE OF CHARGE, what ever donation your want.
Nurture the practice of Preksha or Self-Perception to see your own self. Blossom with Preksha Meditation to connect with your soul at its most profound level and achieve a state of super consciousness. This blissful meditation purifies emotions and conscious, nullifies negative vibes and is a technique for attitudinal change, behavioural modification and integrated development of personality!
- A highly effective relaxing de-stress practice. Calm downs mental & emotional turmoil!
- Enhances mental abilities, concentration level, creativity, will power, intuition and insight!
- Turns body into a powerhouse of energy with enriched immune system & vital energy!
- Helps in getting rid of harmful habits, phobias and permanently transforms personality!
- Awakens the hidden limitless knowledge, energy and bliss within!
Trained and dedicated instructors in India and abroad have successfully organized thousands of Preksha Meditation camps. These training programs have helped over 500,000 participants in bringing out positive transformation both at an individual and at the society level. These training programs are open to everybody irrespective of the age, gender, caste, creed, religion, geographic boundaries etc. The participants often have different objectives to fulfil through these training programmes. Some participants just want to know what meditation is all about. Some want to heal their psychosomatic, physical, and emotional disorders. Still others come in search of solutions to resolve their personal conflicts either within the family or at the work place.
Main activities during camp:
-Meditation sessions under the instruction of the trainer
-Yogasan & Pranayam session
-Lectures on Preksha Meditation
-Opportunity to get clarification on personal queries and concerns from highly experienced Preksha experts.
-Chance to personally interact with monks and nuns.
Facilities during camp which are including:
- Good standard accommodation facility with provision of AC rooms. - Secured accommodation for women participants.
- Vegetarian nutritious food, suitable for healthy and spiritual life.
- All activities
FOR BOOKING AND INFO: