The US EB-5 Visa Program is a US Investment Immigration Program that enables foreign investors to obtain a US permanent resident (Green Card) status for themselves and their immediate family by investing in a business that will benefit the local economy by creating 10 or more jobs. This program requires investors to invest a one-time investment of $500,000 (~Rs. 3.6 crores) in a new USA EB5-compliant commecial enterprise. Eventually, when the investors are eligible to file for a Permanent Green Card, they will get back all their invested amount of $500,000 along with a modest annual interest for the invested period.
This expo will present information about immigration to America through an investment channel. Please visit to clarify all your queries related to the US immigration visa program. Our event will provide a platform to get you connected with experienced US immigration attornies who will provide a personalized information on immigration options for you and your family.
Event Flow -
1. What are the basics of USA Immigration? What are the main categories of immigrating to USA - both for temporary visas and permanent Green Cards?
2. What is an EB-5 investment Visa opportunity?
3. How does the EB-5 application process work?
4. What are the risks and rewards of EB-5 investment?
5. What is US Congress (parliament) doing on US immigration law?
6. What is the effect of President Trump on US immigration so far? And what will it likely be in 2019-20?
7. Final Session: 1-on-1 Questions and Answers!
Please reach out to the following coordinates in case of any queries:
Contact No.: +91 84338 66256