Are you frustrated with the quality of your photos? Do you want to take pictures like the Pros?
Whether you just bought your first DSLR camera or just got interested in photography as a hobby, this workshop will take your passion to the next level. You will have fun while you learn the skills rapidly. You will also meet fellow students who are equally passionate about photography. Whatever is your age, education or background, this workshop will open the door for you to the magical world of Photography.
- Features of Digital camera
- Focal length and Aperture of Lenses – Manual/Auto Foucs
- Controlling of Exposure with Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO
- White Balance
- Understanding the DSLR Menu and settings
- How to use Apperture Priority and Shutter Priority modes
- How to create Depth of Field
- How to Compose your photo to give impact
- Rule of Thirds
- How to capture Sports and Action images
- How to take good Portraits indoor and outdoor
- How to take good Landscape photos
- How to take good photos of children
- How to take good Travel photos
- How to take good pictures with flash
- Review and critique of Photographs
- Fundamentals of Photo Editing
The class runs on certain Sundays. There will be a 4 sessions of 3 hours each. Includes an outdoor photography session.
Fee: Rs. 4,000 only.
You should bring your own DSLR or Compact camera.
TUTOR: US trained, international photographer Sam Kumar has held solo exhibitions in Singapore, Thailand and India and has participated in many group exhibitions in US and Singapore. Check out some of his photographs: https://goo.gl/Me9sQ7
Call 9952099040 to register...
You may also like the following events from MIRAGE INSTITUTE of Film making and Photography: