Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
This workshop is designed for early childhood educators in daycare, preschool, kindergarten or first grade settings and even for parents wishing to learn a fun way to interact with their children. During the one day course you will discover the 26 Brain Gym movements and their application in order to enable children to return to a calm state and develop basic motor skills.
The benefits of Brain Gym are presented in a simple and fun manner , easily integrated into daily routine.Through play and various games we explore self awareness , stress management techniques, as well as developing the foundations for the skills of noticing , concentration, organization and communication.
In the workshop you will learn :
* Self Discovery & Stress awareness techniques
* Games designed specific to reflect Brain Gym movements
* Brain Structure and Development
* 10 step Program for implementation techniques
* Colourful handouts and worksheets to play with as your own