Are you frustrated with the quality of your photos? Do you want to take pictures like the Pros?
Whether you just bought your first DSLR camera or just interested in photography as a hobby, this course will take your passion to the next level. You will have fun while you learn the skills rapidly. Whatever your age, education or background, this exciting workshop will open the door to the magical world of Photography.
• The Art and Technology of Digital Photography
• Fundamentals of DSLR camera
• Focal length of Lenses, Manual/Auto Focus
• Controlling of Exposure with Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO
• Setting correct White Balance
• Understanding the Menus and settings
• Using Aperture Priority mode
• Creating Depth of Field
• Using Shutter Priority mode
• How to capture movement
• Sports photography
• Using Manual exposure mode
• Composing the photo for impact
• Rules of good composition
• How to take good Portraits indoor and outdoor
• Understanding natural light for good portraits and landscapes
• How to take good photos of children
• How to take good Travel photos
• Fundamentals of Photo Editing
• Daily photo and editing assignments
• Review and critique of your Photographs
Classes: There will be 2 classes per week. Total 4 weeks.
Fees: Call for a special offer.
Age no bar. Should have a DSLR, Compact camera or high-end Mobile.
TUTOR: US trained, Master photographer Sam Kumar has held solo exhibitions in US, Singapore, Thailand and India.
Check out his dance photography book:
Only 6 students per batch.
Call 9952099040 to register...
You may also like the following events from MIRAGE INSTITUTE of Film making and Photography:
Tickets for Basic Photography - Online Workshop can be booked here.
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events