Moving from milk feeds to solid foods is an exciting journey for your baby. Find out how we can help you on the way. This live online interactive two-hour workshop is for a parent or carer to attend with their baby ahead of when they make the transition from milk to solid foods.
“The information was all so useful, I knew nothing before! It covered so much including things like first aid and what is and is not allowed for baby. As a first time mum, it was a total eye opener!”
The course is suitable for both breastfed and bottle-fed babies and with a friendly and qualified NCT Practitioner you'll explore:
* How to recognise the signs that tell you when your baby is getting ready for solid food.
* Baby-led weaning and spoon-feeding. What are the pros and cons.
* Which foods are best to offer your baby and why, taking into account your family's diet and cultural influences.
* What foods to avoid.
* How much to feed and when to reduce milk feeds.
* Concerns and safety issues such as: ensuring your baby has a healthy and balanced diet; how to recognise allergies; what to do if your baby starts choking; where to go for more information.
The cost of this session is £23. Discounts are available for those on low income or certain means tested benefits.
For more information, please contact Carrie Anne on 020 8752 9103 / Ym9va2luZ3M1aSB8IG5jdCAhIG9yZyAhIHVr