Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Chelmsford ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Chelmsford, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Chelmsford there are so many fun things to do.
Chelmsford has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Give it a Go: Pumpkin Carving - Chelmsford was hosted at 92.
- Pumpkin Carving Party was hosted at The Running Mare.
- The Black Bull Annual Halloween Party was hosted at Black Bull Chelmsford.
- Pumpkin Fest at Lathcoats was hosted at Lathcoats Farm.
- Talking Tots Halloween Party was hosted at Creepy Crawlies Indoor Soft Play & Party Venue..
- Halloween Party was hosted at Cold Norton Village Hall, Cherry Blossom Lane.
- Spooky Station was hosted at High Chelmer Shopping Centre.
- G Tasty Sundays: Rocky Horror Halloween Special was hosted at G Sundays.
- Halloween Karaoke Party was hosted at The Oddfellows Arms.
- Get Ya Halloween Freak On was hosted at South Woodham Ferrers, Village Hall / Park.
- Halloween Fun was hosted at South Woodham Ferrers Library.
- Halloween at hotbox with princess Thailand and oh maddie was hosted at Hot Box Live Events.
- Little City- Halloween Beaulieu was hosted at Beaulieu Community Centre.
- Halloween Event was hosted at Great Baddow Millennium Centre.
- Hocus Pocus // Halloween 2019 at Popworld Chelmsford was hosted at Popworld Chelmsford.