What To Do In Chattanooga This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Chattanooga, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Chattanooga.
- Organic Pest and Disease Management is hosted at "Crabtree Farms of Chattanooga".
- LGBTQ+ Safe Space Y O G A is hosted at "Journey Psychotherapy Center".
- Dalton Davis and his Band with Camden Smith is hosted at "Songbirds Foundation".
- Get Organized: Paper Clutter - IN-PERSON CLASS is hosted at "The Chattery".
- Plants of the Cherokee is hosted at "Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center".
- Wage War is hosted at "The Signal".
- Yu-Gi-Oh Back To Duel is hosted at "CM Games Hixson".
- WSLR Presents: Willy Tea Taylor + Jeffrey Martin is hosted at "The Woodshop".
- Spirits in the Wild is hosted at "Chattanooga Zoo".
- Sequatchie Cove Farm Ride is hosted at "Velo Coffee Roasters".