Food & Drinks
Explore the best of things to do in Charlotte! From catching a show to dining at a popular restaurant, here are a few things that you definitely shouldn’t miss:
1. Take A Tour Of Charlotte With Hilarious Tour Guide With Charlotte Comedy City Tour.
2. Try Numerous Activities Like Whitewater Rafting, Zip Lines At U.S. National Whitewater Center.
3. Discover The City In A Unique Way By Completing Challenges In The Crazy Dash Walking Adventure.
4. Get An Interactive Learning Experience At The Discovery Place.
5. Have A Unparalleled Experience With Your Friends With Haunted Charlotte Ghost And Pub Walking Tour.
6. Try Out Boating Or Water Sports And Other Fun Activities At Lake Norman.
7. Take Thrilling Rides And The Water Park At Carowinds.
8. Unleash Your Inner Animal At The Backyard Axe Throwing League.
9. Listen To Great Live Music Along With Booze At The Visulite Theatre.
10. Take A Walking Culinary Tour To Try Out The Finest Food In Charlotte.
All the amazing things to do are very much aligned with the places to visit in Charlotte. There are beautiful attractions, restaurants, cafes and a lot more. Here’s a glimpse of Charlotte for you:
1. Race To The Nascar Hall Of Fame For A Lasting Impact For All The Racing Fans.
2. Check Out The Art Of Famous Artists Like Picasso At Bechtler Museum Of Modern Art.
3. Visit The Most Artistic Part Of The City In The North Of Davidson.
4. Take A Field Trip At The World's Largest Raptor Treatment Facility At Carolina Raptor Center.
5. Head To TPC At Piper Glen For Golfing, Tennis And Other Sporty Attraction.
6. The Billy Graham Library Will Give You Knowledge From The Time Of Graham’s Ministry.
7. All The History Buffs Interested In Evolution Of Aviation History Head To Carolinas Aviation Museum.
8. Sport Enthusiasts Spend An Afternoon At Freedom Park To Play Basketball, Volleyball And Other Sports.
9. Take A 3-Hour Charlotte Brewery Tour To Taste Scrumptious Drinks.
10. Catch A Basketball Match At Spectrum Center.
Take a break from the rut, discover the best weekend getaways from Charlotte and move out:
1. Take A Hike For A Wonderful View At The Crowders Mountain, North Carolina.
2. For A Beach Getaway And Blackbeard's Pirate Cruise Head Over To Myrtle Beach.
3. Riding Your Bike At The Swamp Rabbit Trail At Greenville.
4. Head To Pisgah National Forest For Activities Like Fishing And Camping.
5. For A Watching A Beautiful Scenery Along With A Ultimate Waterfall To Swim Under, Head To Brevard.
6. Pack Your Gear With You And Get Ready For Hiking At The Dog-Friendly Blowing Rock, North Carolina.
7. Take A Break From Stressful Life With The Famous Barbecue And Wine At Lexington.
8. If Mountain Bike Trails, Kayaking, And Tubing Is Your Thing, Then Head To Boone.
9. For A Romantic Getaway Book A Lake View Resort At Lake Lure, North Carolina
10. Take A City Tour For Sightseeing And Exploring The Knoxville.
Health & Wellness
Don't miss your favorite concert again. We deliver best of the city happenings and handpicked content for you every week. Subscribe weekly email newsletter for Charlotte.
Like us on Facebook and get interesting updates in your Feed.
Stay tuned with the most relevant events happening around you. Attend, Share & Influence!
E.g. Jack is first name and Mandanka is last name.