Mojo Sunday Ride
It looks like it will be around 50 degrees and clear at ride start.
This post is for informational purposes only. All riders are responsible for their own safety and health. Weather conditions & threating forecasts may result in your decision not to participate on any given Sunday. Some riders may or may not elect to ride. It is your choice and decision to ride. Ride at your own risk and discretion. Cyclists who decide to join The Mojo Sunday Ride or any ride posted on this site accept the risks involved with riding a bicycle on all roads including public roads that are used by all other types of vehicles. Mojo Riding Cycling Club, its officers and any participants of the ride, actively or in-actively are not and will not be responsible for any injury or damage to any persons or any property, which may arise by virtue of a rider’s participation on the ride. All riders agree to follow applicable traffic laws as they apply to bicycles during the ride. Helmets are all required on all rides.
• Helmets are required. No exceptions.
• No earbuds in ears, regardless of whether they are in use.
• Obey the laws & rules of the road.
• Do not run red lights.
• Do not cross the yellow line. EVER.
• If you must ride with aero bars, please stay at the back of the group.
• If you are at the front of the group, you are responsible for keeping the ride smooth & safe.
• If you are at the back of the group, you are responsible for calling clear when the group has to change lanes.
• Every rider is responsible for her or his safety…. ALWAYS look before changing lanes!!
• Ride steady. Be obvious with your intentions and moves. Don’t cross wheels or stuff yourself into gaps.
• Ride no wider than two abreast. Although we assert & defend our rights as cyclists, we try to minimize our impact on motorized traffic.
• Respect your fellow riders.
• Keep it fun.
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Charlotte, Sports Events in Charlotte, Health & Wellness Events in Charlotte.
Liked this event? Spread the word :