One day training. Prerequisite: Reiki I. This class empowers the Reiki student with the ability to use the Power, Distant and Harmony symbols. You'll learn about:
- the symbols and their use,
- sharing Reiki with your breath,
- sharing Reiki with your eyes,
- how to perform a Reiki treatment from a distance,
- practice using the power, harmony and distance symbols in healing sessions,
- Japanese Reiki healing techniques
- beginning a Reiki practice
- practical tips and techniques.
Reiki II students are certified Reiki Practitioners and can work on clients or participate in volunteer events. Optional monthly practice sessions available.
Includes lecture, discussion, initiation, hands-on practice, 180 page manual from the International Center for Reiki Training, certificate, Continuing Education contact hours for nursing and other health practitioners, private Facebook group, and ongoing teacher support.
Fee: $205. Register at http://brycegoebel.com/reiki-i-ii/
. If you take both Reiki I and Reiki II, you can pay a deposit of $175, with the balance due the morning of class.
Bryce Goebel is a professionally trained Reiki Master, Licensed Reiki Master Teacher with the International Center for Reiki Training, an Usui Reiki Ryoho Master Teacher, and Registered Holy Fire Karuna Reiki Master Teacher. She is dedicated to offering students quality, comprehensive training in a loving environment.