Welcome to the 8th Annual MUSC Charity Dodgeball Tournament Registration!! Thank you for your interest in participating and support of Pattison's Academy!
2019 Tournament Information:
What: MUSC Fundraising Dodgeball Tournament for Pattison's Academy
Why: To raise money for the exceptional children at Pattison's Academy. Pattison's Academy is a school for the comprehensive education and rehabilitation for children with multiple disabilities. More info can be found here at their website: http://www.pattisonsacademy.org/
Feel free to also watch a promotional video for the organization:
When: Saturday, February 16th 12:00pm-4:00pm
Where: MUSC Wellness Center Gymnasium
Sponsors/Support: The Emergency Medicine Interest Group is organizing and sponsoring the event, along with many MUSC students who are also interested in supporting Pattison's Academy!
TEAMS: 6-person teams, you are welcome to have more people if you want substitutes. There will be a competitive and a fun bracket. COST: $15/person. Each team member can sign up individually by purchasing a ticket or a designated team member can purchase all 6 tickets at once. See below for how to indicate your team when signing up!
Fans/Spectators: a $5 donation at the door for is encouraged for All You Can Eat Food and Fun!
***This money is solely used for non-sponsored tournament costs and the vast majority is donated directly to Pattison's Academy! Donations of any kind are welcome as well!
Included in price of ticket: 1) Entrance into the Double-Elimination, NCAA bracket-style Dodgeball Tournament!
2) Food and Drinks provided by MUSC's Emergency Medicine Interest Group
3) Winner and Runner-up Prize packages
4) Costume contest --> Every team is encouraged (but not required) to dress up. The executive director of Pattison's Academy and other Pattison's volunteers will be voting on the best costume and that team will win prizes to some of Charleston's most beloved restaurants.
6) And most of all, the satisfaction of getting to play dodgeball with your peers AND your money directly benefitting the children at Pattison's!!!!!
1) Sign-ups details: Please Provide Your Name, Billing info, Team Name, and if you would like to be in the competetive or fun bracket. Team name and favored bracket should be added next to your name in parentheses when you sign up (if you don't have a team name YET, just put TBD under the name).
First name: John (Team A, competitive bracket) Last name: Smith
First name: Jane Last name: Smith (Team A, competitive bracket)
2) Come up with Team Name and Roster
***It is important that you form a team of 6+ individuals and have a team name (Please discuss name with your team and keep your name PG). This is so we can identify what team you are on for organization purposes.
***If you cannot form a team because you are short players and still want to play, email Emily at d29sZXJ5IHwgbXVzYyAhIGVkdQ==
to be placed in the float pile, and we'll set you up with a team!
***You may also donate through the website if you want to donate to Pattison's and do not want to play.
3) Fans! Family and Friends are encouraged to come support, cheer, and enjoy the live dodgeball entertainment! A $5 donation at the door is encouraged, plus you get All-You-Can-Eat Food and Fun!
We appreciate all of your help and continued support in our goal to positively impact the lives of the truly exceptional children of Pattison's! Any questions or comments please feel free to contact us; we will get back to you as soon as we can: d29sZXJ5IHwgbXVzYyAhIGVkdQ==