James Island County Park - 871 Riverland Drive Charleston, SC 29412, Charleston, United States
Charleston Sprint Triathlon Series - May 23, 2021
The Charleston Sprint Triathlon Series at James Island County Park features a 600-yard freshwater swim, 12-mile bike ride, and 5K flat run. Over 30,000 people have raced the series over the years, and the series has been honored as one of the Top Ten Charleston Signature Sport Events by the Charleston Metro Sports Council. Event presented by Blue Sky Endurance and sponsored by Food Lion
2021 Race Dates & Registration
Individual races #1-4: $50
Championship race #5: $55
- Pre-registration ends by phone at 5:30 p.m. and online at 11:59 p.m. Wednesday May 12th
- There will be no on-site registration
Participants must be comfortable swimming 600M in open water and riding a bicycle on roads open to traffic. Parent/guardian must agree to waiver for participants 17 and under.
- There will be no packet pick up. Bibs and swim caps will be mailed USPS prior to the race - please make sure your mailing address is complete and accurate. Participant t-shirts will be mailed post-race. Participants receive one t-shirt per series.
- There will be no awards ceremony held on-site post-race - awards will be mailed via USPS.
- Participants are required to bring their own, pre-filled water bottles. Water stations will not be set up on course.
- Bibs are required. Body marking will not be offered. Lost bib penalties will be enforced.
- Participants, staff, and volunteers permitted on-site only. Please, no spectators at this time.
- Bring equipment to complete onsite bike repairs on your own.
Please contact Park & Program Services by phone at 843-795-4386. (Phone lines are open from 8:30am – 5:30pm, 7 days a week.)
We reserve the right to use photos or videos taken of visitors while they are at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission facilities or events for publicity purposes. Please lock your vehicle, and remove valuables from view. CCPRC is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property. Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.