Clemente Ranch Homeowners Association May Board Meeting
Clemente Ranch Homeowners Association 2019 May Meeting
5:30 PM Executive Meeting (Closed)
6:30 PM Open Meeting
Location: Tumbleweed Recreation Center
If you would like to address the board at a meeting, please call Sentry Management at (480) 345-0046 at least ten (10) days prior to the meeting to be placed on the agenda and to confirm the date and location of the meeting.
Changes to this meeting schedule will be posted on the Association’s On-line Portal at:
***Meeting change notices are also sent out through the Clemente Ranch APP. Please remember to download this to your phone***
Please be advised that the Meetings of the Board are open to all members wishing to attend. There are circumstances however that the Board may choose to meet in Executive Session. In accordance with ARS – 33-1804
The Board of Directors may meet in a closed executive session prior to each scheduled meeting. In this executive session the Board will be discussion one or more of the below topics.
1. Legal advice from an attorney for the board or the association.
2. Pending or contemplated litigation.
3. Personal, health or financial information about an individual member of the association, an individual employee of the association or an individual employee of a contractor for the association.
4. Matters relating to the job performance of, compensation of, health records of or specific complaints against an individual employee of the association or an individual employee of a contractor of the association.
5. A unit owner's appeal of any violation cited or penalty imposed by the association.
You may also like the following events from My Clemente Ranch: