1. Smaaash Cricket is a simulation game where our precise technology not only replicates the bowler’s action perfectly, but also the speed, spin and bounce they generate.
2. You can see the legendary bowlers taking their run up and running to bowl in their signature styles.
3. This bowling action is precisely synchronized with our high-tech bowling machine which delivers the ball at the exact split second. The polyurethane ball feels like a leather ball, yet safeguards the players from serious injuries.
4. Players will form a team of 2 (all Batsman) and participate in Smaaash Cricket League.
5. Each team gets 4 overs to play (2 overs each player)
6. Each team will play Amateur level – Approximate delivery speed of 80 kms/hr to 100 kms/hr
7. All teams play against the cricket simulator on the selected bowling line-up by SMAAASH
8. Teams with Highest Runs Qualifies for the next Rounds.
· After the first round we will select top 5 teams
· Out of these 5 we will choose the best 3 team who will qualify for the finale
· The three finalist will compete and winner will be declared
9. Please book the slot at the time of registration
10. Slots are available from 11am to 9pm, Monday to Friday
1. Winning Prize Upto 100,000 Gift Vouchers
2. 350 ML Pepsi to each player
3. Rs. 100 Complimentary Arcade Game to Each Player
4. Rs. 500 PUMA VOUCHER To Each Player (Valid Till 31st Aug 2019)
5. Trophies & RECOGNITION
6. Professional Photography & Videography
7. 20% Discount on Food & Soft Beverage | 40% Cash Back on Recharge of Rs. 1,000
More Exciting Gifts from SPONSORS and Affiliates
My Father My Idol Championship
1. 1 Player should be in the age of 8 years – 14 Years (1st Jan 2005 – 31st Dec 2011)
2. 2nd Player should be Father/Mother/Grand-parents (Bother/Sister/Siblings/Coach/Teacher/Any other guardian is not allowed)
3. Carrying original birth certificate/school ID Card and Parent’s ID Card is must
4. Open for Boys/Girls
1. Both players must be corporate employee or Self Employed (Public/Private/Lawyers/Doctors/Businessman)
2. Carrying an original employee ID Card is must
3. Open for Boys/Girls
1. Any one born before 31st Dec 2004 can participate
2. Carrying original ID Card is must
3. Open for Boys/Girls
FAQ’s about the event
1. N no. of Re-registration is allowed in each category
2. Ticket is non transferrable
3. No Refund once purchased
4. No option to change time slot once it is booked
5. Original ID Cards will be checked physically (PAN Card and Phone image won’t be acceptable)
6. Absence of ID Cards will lead to termination
7. Any kind of misbehaviour with the officials and staff will lead to team termination
8. 1 player is only allowed to bat 2 overs i.e. he/she cannot bat for complete 4 overs
9. Players cannot choose the bowlers. It will be decided by the officials. However, you may choose the sequence of bowlers.
10. Medical facilities will be provided in case of any injury but players cannot claim the injury on officials
11. Wearing of proper kit is must i.e. Helmets, Gloves, Pads which will be provided by an organiser (You’re requested to carry your own guard)
12. Bat and Ball will also be provided by organiser (You can carry your personal bat as well)
13. Results/Stats/Ranks will be available online after every 24 working hours.