Yes, we did it! Our friendly, cuddly and cute dogs raised awareness for mental health in our community by challenging and changing attitudes towards mental health by embracing a holistic approach to address mental health and wellbeing at home, work and school.
Pawsitive Steps 2019 brought an array of programs that not only delivered fun, fitness and health but also educated the public on some key challenges around mental health. Be part of an organisation that assists communities to remove the stigma of mental health.
We're back in 2021 and we are ready to make this even bigger by removing the stigma of metal health in our community. Join us!
Make sure you register, its a COVID Safe Event.
The only festival that brings dogs and mental health together in a fun filled family day out.
• Be part of a cause that understands the therapeutic nature of dogs and the love they have for us humans
• Remove the stigma of mental health by attending a festival that activity promotes wellbeing and mindful training
• Incredible and exciting day out for the family that includes a main stage, a playdome, dog arena and more.
Our open air Playdome arena is in the centre of all our activities and is filled with sports based games and exercises that are designed to keep you and your dog active. With fun colours, doggy obstacle courses, mind games and exercises, it is sure to be an attraction for all. Bring your kids and dogs along for some thrilling fun!
Our Pawsitive stage has a range of entertainment for all ages, including our fantabulous balloon guy, our Doga (dog yoga) instructor, Nina Zumba is back (highlight of the stage), Tai Chi master to finish off the day, music and more. Plus, hear from some of our guests and partners about mental health in the community.
Pawsitive Dog Arena
Our doggy arena hosts an exciting show of Agility, Doggy 'Paw' Show and all the tricks that will keep you entertained. It sure will be one not to miss!
What to expect:
• 2 Dog Shows
• Doggy Passion Show - Dress them up and lets compete
Walk for Wellbeing
Take a short walk with your dog to Fred Cattersons Reserve (30-40mins) and raise funds for Mind Connections Foundation. This walk has activations on the way and we want you to dress-up and get into the spirit of walking first thing in the morning and enjoying the walk.
Our health talks workshops include dog and mental health presentations that are insightful and practical. Listen to our mental health and dog experts as they share their knowledge to give you better ways of managing your dog or your wellbeing.
• Mental Health Organisations that offer so much information for a better wellbeing journey.
• Dog specaillity stalls for all your shopping covered
• Yes, we are thinking about your health when we approached the health food stalls. Come on, its one day out of the whole year. You can handle it!
• Coffee, more importantly, good Coffee stalls
Also check out other Health & Wellness Events in Castle Hill.
Tickets for Pawsitive Steps - Mind, Doggy and Spirit Festival can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Free Entry (Must Register)||Free|
|Walk for Wellbeing||Free|
|Healthy Talks||AUD 5|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events