Wed Mar 06 2024 at 09:00 am to 04:00 pm (GMT-08:00)
St. John the Evangelist School, 5701 Locust Ave, Carmichael, CA 95608-1320, United States,Carmichael, California
About the eventJurying for the 46th annual Holiday Show of Hands
Interested in being a vendor at this year's Holiday Show of Hands? Please save-the-date for our 2024 Jurying, where potential vendors are invited to apply by attending and bringing a few samples of their handmade work to be viewed by members of our Craft Fair committee.
1. Where and when do I apply?
Stop by anytime between 9am - 4pm on Wednesday, 3/6/24 at St. John's Parish Hall located at 5701 Locust Avenue in Carmichael. Appointments are not scheduled.
2. What should I bring?
Bring a sample of your handmade item to be viewed by members of the craft fair committee, in addition to a self-addressed stamped envelope and a picture of your craft that we may keep. A picture of your booth setup is also helpful. You do not need to leave your samples.
3. How long does this take?
Not very long. We generally have 3 tables going. One crafter showing items to the committee, one packing their samples, and one unpacking their crafts.
4. How many spaces are available?
We have over 150 crafters, and each year 75% of our vendors are invited to return. With approximately 25 spaces available yearly, we are always seeking exciting new crafts for our show.
- Craft Fair vendors pay a space fee and a commission to St. John’s School. Most of our spaces are approximately 8’ x 8’. All vendors are required to have a seller’s permit from the California State Board of Equalization and are responsible for collecting and reporting any applicable sales tax.
- In late April applications are mailed to those crafters for whom we have space. Others are informed their information is being placed in a file of vendors to call if another crafter opts not to participate in our next show which will be held the first weekend in December each year.
- Though we see many very nice crafts, we are unable to accept everyone who would like to participate. We try very hard to have a variety of crafts and not to have many duplicates. Our selections often depend upon the location of booth openings.
For more information please email us at U0pFQ3JhZnRGYWlyIHwgc3Rqb2huZXYgISBjb20= or call St. John’s School: 916-481-8845, ext 216.
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Holiday Show of Hands craft fair!