LinkedIn for Professionals - Workshop
Sharing your content on LinkedIn gets it in front of your current connections and followers but are you reaching the connections who will add value to your business? Keeping in mind of course, that LinkedIn now boasts more than 500 million users who are serious about networking.
In this workshop you will learn:
• How to create, optimise and promote your LinkedIn profile.
• How to identify and describe your specific niche market to maximise your competitive advantages.
• How to expand your professional network by creating relationships that last.
• How to share and publish content on LinkedIn and be seen as a leader in your industry.
• How to select, interact and generate leads with groups.
• LinkedIn Etiquette, tips and tricks.
Please bring your own laptop. Workbooks and internet will be provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Park-a-lot NO LONGER cater for casual parking.
Event organiser: Chantal Thysse - Y2hhbnRhbCB8IGNhcGVjaGFtYmVyICEgY28gISB6YQ==
Speaker: Afsana Khan, Endor By Design
Please note that booking via our website or phone call is essential. Marking this event as 'going' does not mean you have booked.
You may also like the following events from Cape Chamber of Commerce and Industry:
Also check out other Workshops in Cape Town