Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Cape Town
Cape Town is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Cape Town has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- 12 Apostles Hotel and Spa
- Just Like Papa
- Shimmy Beach Club
- Harringtons Cocktail Lounge
- Sotano Bree
- Prison - House of Rebels
- RUSH Claremont Cape Town
- The Village Idiot
- Grand Africa
- Labia Theatre
- Exclusive Books Tygervalley
- Woodcutters Arms
- The Waiting Room
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Cape Town?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Cape Town is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Cape Town during Halloween.
Cape Town Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Halloween Shindig was hosted at Stoep Startup Coworking Space.
- CPT Secret Sunrise Halloween was hosted at The Castle of Good Hope, Cape Town.
- Halloween Quiz Night was hosted at Woodcutters Arms.
- Prime: Halloween Edition was hosted at The Waiting Room.
- Village Drinks - Halloween Mixer Thursday 31 Oct - Social Bar was hosted at The Social Bar.
- So Happy Halloween was hosted at Grand Africa.
- Halloween Special was hosted at Sally Mustang Tattoos Cape Town.
- Halloween Boulder Bingo was hosted at City ROCK Cape Town.
- Halloween Ride out to the Arcade was hosted at Rook Cycles.
- The Haunted Cinema On Harrington Street - Halloween Party was hosted at Harringtons Cocktail Lounge.
- Day Of The Dead Halloween Party was hosted at Sotano Bree.
- Asylum: Misbehaviour - Halloween at Pr*son House of Rebels was hosted at Prison - House of Rebels.
- It's Halloween was hosted at The Village Idiot.
- Stephen King Halloween Quiz Night | Tygervalley was hosted at Exclusive Books Tygervalley.
- Halloween Open Air Cinema: Pet Sematary (2019) was hosted at Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden.