Bloemendal Wine Estate, Tygerberg Valley Rd, Cape Town, South Africa
CLRC Christmas Lunch, 4 December 2022, Bloemendal Wine Estate
Hi to all our members,
Well believe it or not it is nearly the end of the year, and as usual, we end the year off with a Christmas lunch get together, which is one of our most popular social days. This year we have chosen a great site: Bon Amis Oasis Deck, at Bloemendal Wine Estate, in Oude Westhof.
With a range of activities and spaces to explore, Bloemendal Estate is your go-to-family destination in the heart of the Durbanville Winelands! Bon Amis is where you’ll want to spend a long lunch in the Oasis venue with an open space under the trees where kids are free to play, and adults can relax.
Date: Sunday 4 December 2022
Time: 12:30 onwards
Venue: Bon Amis Oasis Deck, Bloemendal Wine Estate, Tygerberg Valley Road, Oude Westhof, Cape Town, 7550
Directions: From the N1 take Exit 20 (Jip de Jaager/Mike Pienaar). Follow Jip de Jaager to Bloemendal Wine Estate in Oude Westhof
- Menu & Price: The Estate will do a lamb on the spit, which includes roast vegetables, potato salad, garden salad, corn-on-the-cob, and farm bread & butter. Dessert will consist of chocolate brownies & fruit skewers.
- Costs: R330 per person
- Kids' menu: There is a kids' menu for under 12s and the mains vary from R30 to R75, dessert varies from R30 to R50, and the milkshake menu is R20 - the various milkshakes include Milo, Bar One, Chocolate, Strawberry, and Bubblegum
- Beverage List: There is a full wine list, soft drinks, full bar for other drinks, tea & coffee - these will be extra for your own account. As this is a wine estate you cannot bring your own wines but the wine list is extensive and averages between R135 & R180 for a good bottle of wine, excluding Sparkling wine and some of the more exotic wines
- Father Christmas: We will have Father Christmas arrive for the children and also adults. How it works is you bring a gift wrapped with your child/husband/wife/partner’s name on it and we will put it into Father Christmas gift sack and he will hand it out to all. You are most welcome to bring along another gift and we will give these to a home
- Surprises: The first being Father Christmas for the kids, second we will give you a small tasty gift to give away, and the club will bring crackers for the table and decor for the venue.
- NO LATER THAN Thursday, 1st December 2022
- Email cGVubnkgfCBjbHJjICEgY28gISB6YQ==, indicating the number of adults and children in your party