Mental Health First Aid Workshop
RN, and introduces how to identify, understand, and
respond to signs of mental illness and substance use
Mental health first aid teaches necessary skills needed to
reach out and provide initial support to someone who may
be developing a mental health or substance use problem
and help connect them to the appropriate care.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand and identify the common signs of mental
• Understand and identify the common signs of substance
• Interact with a person in crisis
• Connect the person with help
• Administer naloxone in the event of an opioid overdose
Tickets for Mental Health First Aid Workshop can be booked here.
There is no photo available at this moment