Easter Holiday Club - Spring Into Life
After a long winter keeping warm indoors and watching nature slumber from our windows, it’s time for our children to get back outside and explore the ways in which the natural world awakens.
Inspired by all that sprouts, shoots, pops and bursts into our wild green spaces we will join in nature’s chorus by creating our very own junk orchestra to beat, bang, hoot and holler in the season’s new life.
For our last holiday before we move to our meadow on the farm we will be using the indoor and garden space given to us by the nearby New School Canterbury.
We will also be able to harvest organic produce on the farm for our cooking sessions and visit the woodland after lunch daily.
Here are some of the experiences we are planning..
- Harvest and cook lunches with our natural chef
- Forage for spring greens and make a wild pesto
- Discover the life of bugs in the woods
- Hunt for bluebells and paint them on wood
- Learn how to build a giant bird's nest
- Make a group hobby horse
- Sow sunflowers in the meadow
- Learn an original song that celebrates the coming of spring
Final day show for parents every Friday!
Location: Sunshine Hall, New School Canterbury, CT4 5RU
Dates: April 8th -12 & 15-19th
Late pick up available on request.
Prices: £220 per week
Sibling discount 10%
All prices include lunch and snacks prepared by our natural chef with the help of the children. Allergies and dietary requirements catered for.