What To Do In Canberra This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Canberra, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Canberra.
- Motorcycle Accident Management training is hosted at "Downer Community Centre".
- Kimchi Workshop is hosted at "Canberra, Australian Capital Territory".
- Handbalancing for Adults – Canberra Workshop is hosted at "Praksis".
- The Wilderness Wanderer's Hike Mt Tidbinbilla is hosted at "Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve".
- Fox Superflow sealed by Stan's | Stromlo ACT RD5 is hosted at "Stromlo Forest Park".
- Blooming High Tea is hosted at "QT Canberra".
- Ostara Women's Sacred Circle- Free with Offering is hosted at "Balanced Yoga".
- As A Flower Unfurls is hosted at "The Fitters Workshop".
- MOST Workshop is hosted at "CIT Bruce".