Learn how to, and be attuned to give Reiki Treatments to yourself, other people and animals.
Reiki is a skill that once you are attuned to, you have for life.
It can be used anywhere and at any time for any purpose associated with healing, relaxation, connection and love.
Some graduates choose to use Reiki only on themselves and close friends and family members. Others choose to make Reiki a part of their career (and often a personal journey towards a deeper understanding of and enjoyment of life) and become a Reiki Practitioner.
The techniques are very simple and easy to remember. And Kylie takes you through the process step by step, incorporating her own experiences and Healing Therapy Techniques along the way.
You also receive a comprehensive Reiki I Workbook and your Reiki I Certificate upon completion.
This is always a really beautiful and enriching experience for all involved.
The Reiki attunements are particularly special.
Embarking on Reiki Training enhances your awareness, your intuition and your desire to fulfil your life purpose. Many Reiki students start to see significant changes, for the better, in all facets of their lives, once they are attuned.
Reiki training and attunement is unique and can be a very sacred, spiritual, and enlightening journey when one is open to the possibility.
In the Reiki I Certificate Training Day you learn:
• how Reiki differs from other healing modalities
• how Reiki works
• the deep underlying causes of illness and disease
• tools to help shift subconscious sabotaging
• how to increase your psychic ability
• the Legend of Reiki
• the Five Spiritual Principles
• Reiki attunements
• Being a Reiki Practitioner
• Angel Therapy to protect, shield, and assist with the healing therapy
• The first Reiki symbol
• Other symbols to clear, protect and find answers to questions
• How to give Reiki to yourself and others
• How to shield, ground and protect yourself from negative energy
• The Reiki lineage
• Two Reiki I attunements are given on this day
This is only an outline of what is always covered. But in a typical Reiki I Training Day, much more information is discussed as Kylie encourages an open question/answer environment.
When: 10am – 4:30pm usually on a Sunday
Our next Reiki I Certificate Training Days are 10am – 4:30pm Sunday 24th March, 16th June and 28th July 2019.
Where: Human Happiness Training Room, 17 Newland st. Flynn ACT 2615
Cost: $200 per person
BYO: Lunch. (Tea/ coffee and light snacks are provided).
To Book go to: https://www.humanhappiness.com.au/reiki-certificate-courses